The form will be submitted using a secure HTTPS form action. All sensitive data is encrypted before transmission and is never sent as clear-text.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms in connection with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to our affiliates, to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, or to companies that perform services or functions on our behalf. These companies may include financial service providers and non-financial companies such as computer and data processing companies, and marketing and aftermarket service providers. These companies will be contractually obligated to keep the information we provide them confidential and to use the information only to provide the services requested of them. We observe limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing of information with our affiliates or others.
3. We may disclose nonpublic, personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer, to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL DAMAGE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THE FULL TERM OF THE INSTALLMENT CONTRACT to protect all interests there under against collision, fire, theft and the additional hazards covered by Combined Additional Coverage. YOU MAY CHOOSE THE PERSON THROUGH WHICH ANY OF THIS INSURANCE IS OBTAINED.
FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT DISCLOSURE
I/We understand that this application for credit will be submitted by the Dealer to various financial institutions for evaluation.
Be sure to check your Credit Application for completeness and accuracy before submitting. Once submitted, you will not be able to return to make changes.